School Counseling » Transcripts


Students requesting an official transcript, need to fill out a Transcript Request Form.
Transcript Request Form can be found at the bottom of this page and must be returned to Ms. Nichols via email or in person.
  • Forms should be submitted to Ms. Nichols with one-two weeks prior to the application deadline.
  • Expect at least a one-week processing time beyond the date of the official transcript request. 
  • Transcripts are free. 
  • Current students can request an unofficial transcript at any time from their school counselor.
  • We only send transcripts on behalf of students after receiving an official Transcript Request Form from students.
  • If you are a NCH alumni requesting a transcript, use this form: Alumni FORM 
**We send transcripts when a student withdraws from our district only after his/her new school sends an official request for records and if the student's NCH fees are paid.